CSC Steering Dampers
A Hyperpro steering damper reduces this kind of risk to a bare minimum. Tank slappers and vibrations are intercepted by the damper. As a result, you have a bike that steers the way you’re used to and reacts the way you’d hope for in unexpected circumstances. The CSC (Constant Safety Control) steering damper is made with the highest precision to guarantee the quality and functioning of the steering damper.
This is one of the top products in the range of “regular” steering dampers. It is a linear damping steering damper with 24 clicks for fine tuning. It gives the rider comfort in riding, and the assurance of not getting knocked off by the quick steering movements of the bike.
- Fully adjustable – Damping can be adjusted in 22 positions.
- Fully reconstructable with spare parts availability.
- High quality bearings
- Low friction design due to Ø8mm piston rod with special surface treatment.
- One-piece piston rod – Perfect alignment through the slide bearings and no excessive force on the piston.
- Triple function seals. Dust scraper and double oil seal, ensuring that dust cannot enter and oil cannot exit.
- Nitrogen pressurized heat expansion reservoir – Gas pressure prevents against foaming.
- Stock: 1
- Model: 52300-ALL66-D68NR
- Weight: 0.38kg
- Dimensions: 30.00cm x 7.00cm x 4.00cm