Advantages of Cylinder Block Assy:
- Liner’s wall is made of high quality material to ensure the durability met the high performance level of standard.
- When the piston is worn but the liner’s wall is thick enough for the cylinder to be coltered, simply just replace the pi..
Advantages of API Tech ECU :
- To control both ignition and injection in order to get best performance
- User tuning with tuning software
- Plug and playOnly Compatible for Scoopy / Beat-Fi 2012-2014
1. ECU upgrade required if you make changes in Engine, Electrical, Inductio..
Advantages of COMET Tromol Set (HUB Front & Rear) 2015 Series Vario / Beat
- Made with good quality materials.
- Increase endurance and better handling.
- Hole diameter designed with precision machining.
Dimension: 15x15x10 cm
Nett Weight: 700 gr
Dimension: 21x21x8 cm
Advantages of TDR Pilot Jet and Main Jet:
- Designed with precision hole.
- Developed by high grade material not easy to eroded, perfect for induction tune up.
- Available for Keihin & Mikuni carburetor model.
- TDR Pilot Jet & Main Jet has been used by international racing team.
Advantages TDR Pulley Assy:- Pulley Assy design with special angle improved rotation of belt.- Made with high quality material makes roller easy to move and increase acceleration.Applicable For : Vario 110 ESP (Injection)..
Advantages of TDR Automatic Clutch Spring:- Optimize weight clutch performance with various spring rate option for different needs.- Made with special material; works well on high temperature condition.- Has been used by International Racing Team.
Advantages of TDR CVT Set :- Enhance overall CVT parts to improve acceleration.- Each component is designed to maximize the performance of automatic motorcycles.- Made with special material to boost durability.Includes in Package:1x TDR CVT Assy For Beat1x ..
Effective on 1st of January 2021, EORI Number (Economic Operator Registration and Identification) are required for all shipment to United Kingdom / Great Britain with a total value of more than USD 800. For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/eori/