Lithium Iron Phosphate | Extensive Cycle Life - More than 4X Longer life than lead-acid battery.
Advantages of TDR Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
- Cold Temperature Performance: Outstanding cold crank power that outperforms other products.
- Dynamic Charge Acceptence: Super-fast charging rate through high current.
- Low Self-discharge: Able to start the vehicle after 12 months' storage.
- Lighter Weight: Up to 60% lighter than comparable lead acid batteries, suitable for racing bike.
- Robust Brass Terminal: Offer an enhanced electrical and mechanical performance.
- Heat Resistance: 230C high temperature resistance formulated flame retardant case.
- Waterproof Design: Silicone sealant makes excellent sealing perfromance.
- Safety & Social Responsibility: No toxic, no acid fill, no lead risk, environment friendly.
Replace Lead-Acid Battery Type
YTZ5S, YTZ7S, YTX4L-BS, YTX5L-BS, YTXL7L-BS, YB4L-A, YB4L-B, YB5L-B, YB6.5L-B YB7L-B, 12N4-3B, 12N5-3B, 12N5.5-3B, 12N7-3B, 12N7A-3A, 12N7CZ-3D, 12N7D-3B
Brochure Download and Substitution Chart click HERE.
Important Notice! To maintain long life span of your lithium battery, it is very important to do the following maintenance activities:
1. Heat up your motorcycle engine at least once a week to maintain electric charge in the battery.
2. If your motorcycle is not going to be used for a long time (more than 7 days), please remove the battery and charge it regularly with a battery charger once every 3 to 6 months.
COUPON CODE :
|Weight||544gr (Battery Only)|
|Voltage||12v - 24wh|
|Charge Current||Standard 1A Maximum 4A|
|Dimension||11 x 5.5 x 9 cm (Battery Only)|
- Stock: 10
- Model: 22101-IRON1-TLFP1
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Dimensions: 12.70cm x 13.70cm x 7.70cm