Basic Function of Suspension
- Safety: Proper suspension can increase safety because it reduces the risk of losing control of the vehicle when going over a pothole or making a sharp turn. The suspension also keeps the tires on the road properly. This helps prevent loss of traction and maximizes tire contact with the road surface.
- Improves Control: Suspension helps maintain vehicle stability and control. This reduces vibration or shock, so the motorbike can accelerate better.
- Better Driving Experience: Good suspension can improve rider and passenger comfort by absorbing shocks and vibrations, thereby reducing discomfort during the trip.
Features and Advantages of YSS G-SPORT
- Rebound feature functions to regulate the return of the suspension from the depressed position to its original position. (Bounce position after receiving pressure). This also serves to prevent the rider from bouncing off the seat.
- Progressive Spring & Spring Pre Load Adjuster functions to regulate the initial load on the suspension
- Designed to absorb impacts more completely with nitrogen gas in a separate tube.
- Features nitrogen gas tube technology with separate hydraulic oil, which functions to coat the main tube in the suspension, so that when a collision occurs, the suspension still functions properly.
The YSS G-SPORT suspension warranty period is 2 years from purchase with applicable terms and conditions.
51300-K1Z05-GSBBE / TG302-365TRJ-02-B (BLACK/BLACK/BLACK)
Spring Rate: 46-12-19-25-210 (Smooth)
Heavy Duty Spring Rate: 46-15-31-210
Nett Weight: 4210 gr
- Stock: 2
- Model: 51300-K1Z05-GSBBE
- Weight: 4.21kg
- Dimensions: 55.00cm x 26.00cm x 10.00cm